THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT ABSTRACTS EXPIRED
THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT ABSTRACTS EXPIRED. Currently we have more than 530 abstracts , most of them were submitted as oral presentation. Hence, submitting of the next abstracts is possible, however, we will accept only abstracts submitted in the form of a poster presentation. Nevertheless, submitting of the poster presentations is possible until the March 20th 2017.
Guidelines for abstracts
The abstract must be written in English. The abstract should be brief and concise.
The body of the abstract must have a maximum length of 250 words, excluding the title. Longer abstracts will be rejected.
Carefully fill out the requested information during the submission process (title, presenter’s name, authors’ names, affiliations); this information will figure in all abstract support documents and tools. The title of the abstract must not exceed 160 characters.
Write only the body of the text in the document you will submit.
The body of the text should not contain figures, photos and tables.
Please use Arial 12 pt as the font and single line spacing for the entire body of the text.
- Abstracts may be submitted as oral or poster presentations. Please note that the review committee reserves the right to offer the opportunity either to present a poster or make an oral presentation.
- Best Student presentation (oral/poster)
- If you are submitting an abstract as a student, you can apply for the Best Student Presentation Award.
Terms and conditions
- If your abstract is accepted for presentation, you are required to complete a congress registration. Your abstract will not be published until your registration and full payment have been received.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- By submitting an abstract, all authors attest that the abstract submitted has not been previously published elsewhere and transfers, assigns, or otherwise conveys all copyright ownership.
- Title and authors’ names
Please do not write the title and the authors’ names in the file. Specific fields for such information are provided in the online submission form.
Dates and deadlines
10 October 2016: Call for abstract
10 February 2017: Deadline for submitting abstracts
March 2017: Notification to presenters of acceptance of the abstracts
Presenters will be informed of the outcome of their submission by April 14th, 2017. The Secretariat will communicate any information (acceptance as oral presentation or poster) exclusively to the e-mail address of the author responsible for the presentation. Further details will be given in the acceptance letter.
Although the submission of an abstract is independent from registration for the Congress, the abstract will be accepted only after the presenting author has completed the registration.
The poster format will be made available on the Congress website.
All oral presentations will be made using computers provided by the Congress. Personal laptop or notebook computers will not be allowed.
Withdrawing an abstract
If you want to withdraw an abstract, please contact the Secretariat by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.