Instructions for oral presentations
- Please keep to the time limit for presentations – 15 minutes, including discussion.
- The chairpersons of the sessions reserve the right to halt presentations when the time limit has been exceeded.
- PowerPoint presentations (*.ppt or *.pptx files) will be uploaded to the central computer. The speakers’ corner will be located near the registration desk. We kindly invite all speakers to come to the speakers’ corner to upload their presentations at least half a day before their presentations.
- It will not be possible to edit the presentations after they have been submitted to the organisers!
- USB flash disk/external HDD/SD cards – drivers need not be installed
- no overhead projector will be available
- speakers will not be allowed to use their own portable PCs
- a presenter with a laser pointer will be available to operate PowerPoint slides
- presentations will be run from the latest version of MS Office/Adobe Reader
Speakers corner will be open during the following hours:
Sunday 2nd July 2017: 13:00 – 19:00
Monday 3rd July 2017: 8:00 – 17:00
Tuesday 4th July 2017: 8:00 – 12:00
Wednesday 5th July 2017: closed
Thursday 6th July 2017: 8:00 – 12:00
Friday 7th July 2017: 8:00 – 10:00