Instructions for posters and poster sessions
Instructions for posters
Actual poster size: 2.5 m (height) x 1 m (width)
The Organising Committee recommends that posters are presented as A0 format posters (841 x 1189 mm), positioned vertically.
- The posters will be displayed at the NH Collection Hotel on first floor.
- Posters will be identified and categorised according to their subject matter.
- The poster sessions will be held on Tuesday 4 July 2017 from 17:15 to 18:45 and on Thursday 6 July 2017 from 17:00 to 18:30. The authors of the posters are kindly requested to be present at their presentations at those times and available for discussion.
- Posters can be installed on Sunday 2 July 2017 from 13:00 to 21:00 and on Monday 3 July 2017 from 8:00. The material (stickers, adhesive tape, scissors) needed to mount the posters will be available on-site or at the registration desk.
- Posters will be available to the participants throughout the conference.
The authors of the posters are kindly requested to remove their presentations after the end of the conference.
Printing of posters in Olomouc – OFFER
A0 format (841 x 1189 mm, 33.1 x 46.8 in.)
Material: poster paper – satin design –150g
Tel.: +420-604 170 467, +420-603 111 813
Please send the input data in PDF, ideally with the following parameters:
- page size A0 – scale 1:1 (any other dimensions will automatically be adjusted to the A0 size; if the aspect ratio does not match, the remaining section of the poster will show white stripes);
- at least 200 dpi, preferably 300 dpi image resolution in the 1:1 scale – the lower the resolution, the worse the quality of the printout; no notifications of low resolution will be made, and the prints will be made on the basis of the documents as supplied;
- the fonts used in the graphic design must either be contained in the PDF file or the text must be converted into curves – previews of files with missing characters will be sent for revision. These will not be printed without prior authorisation;
- the PDF/X-1a standard is preferred, but efforts will be made to print other PDF variants too;
- please upload the data for printing under the order number onto the FTP server (ftp.properus.com, user name: properusftp1, password: GkxblrqyCz), file name SEFS; files smaller than 5 MB can also be sent by e-mail to email@example.com
Please provide the following details in your order:
Birth registration number/date of birth/passport number
Telephone and e-mail
Address for correspondence/invoicing
Organisations may also provide their corporate identification numbers if they want them on the receipt.
Prices and payments:
Price for a poster
€40 incl. VAT for orders placed before 15 June 2017
€50 incl. VAT for orders placed before 30 June 2017
Payments for printing should be made IN ADVANCE by a bank transfer to our account with Fio Banka, a.s.:
Account number: 2300776002
Bank code: 2010
Please indicate the order number as the variable symbol. It is also advisable to indicate your name in the note section.
Please send an email confirming the bank transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. The printing will start after your payment has been credited to our account. You will receive the printouts of your posters on your registration.